Kuali Ready Admin Newsletter- November 2016

Welcome to the Kuali Ready Admin Newsletter. This newsletter will keep you informed of product updates and community news and events.

Community News

Kuali Days was a successful event held in San Diego, CA last week. Although we didn't have a Ready track, I was able to do a few Get to Know Ready presentations and spread the word about continuity planning to other schools.

Did you know Ready is on Twitter? If you want to follow us look for @KualiReady.

We are also proud to have Kuali featured in a recent article in the Salt Lake Tribune. Check out the photo gallery there to see what it was like in our Lehi, UT office on Halloween.

We have recently updated the entire Kuali website. You can see the page for Ready here. I'm excited to announce that you can now request a free 60 day trial of Ready from the website. Please let other institutions know that they can test out Ready at their convenience.

Finally, I would like to make a warm welcome to a few of our new clients which include Clemson University, Tarleton State University, and San Jose State University. We are so excited to have you as part of our growing community. Welcome!

Product Updates

Migration Status

The migration due date is coming up very soon! We need everyone to complete their migration as the legacy system will be permanently shut down on 12/16/16. Let me repeat:

LEGACY READY WILL BE PERMANENTLY TURNED OFF ON 12/16/2016

After that date, you will not be able to access data in the legacy system and neither will any Kuali employee. Many thanks to the majority of you who have already completed your migration. I hope you are enjoying the new system!

Please let me know if you have questions about the migration process or need support. It is EASY, I promise. You can find all of the migration resources at the Kuali Ready Admin Solutions Website.

Reports

The structure of the reports has been updated to more clearly mimic the structure of the plans themselves. When you next go to the reports page it will reload to match this new structure seen below:

We also have a new report called Plan Count. You can find it under Reports > Plans > Plan Count tab. 

This report has some pretty cool features that you can learn more about here in the first version of the Admin Guide for Reports. This is a work in progress that will be updated based on user feedback as well as changes to the reports themselves. 

One last thing about reports- they are REAL-TIME now. Hooray! Updates made in plans will be immediately updated on associated reports. Previously this was a nightly update. 

Works in Progress

What insights do you wish you could get from the Ready system? What information would help make you even more successful at your job? Please help us improve our reporting capabilities by filling out this easy, 2 question survey with your thoughts.

Upcoming Events

NEW!!! Webinar: Lessons Learned From Creating a BCP Campus Website, November 29 at 1pm EST

Alerting Anxiety - A Campus Notification Exercise, December 15, 2016

To submit product suggestions use the Kuali Ready Help Forum here. To submit support requests, please contact ready-help@kuali.co.

Happy Holidays,

Becky Higgins

Ready Product Manager

Login or Signup to post a comment