Kuali Ready Admin Newsletter- May 2016

Welcome to the Kuali Ready Admin Newsletter. This newsletter will keep you informed of product updates and community news and events.

Community News

Kuali Days 2016 has announced a Call for Proposals. See my Kuali Days Ready Track post for additional details or go here to learn more. Proposals are due by June 3rd.

Product Updates

Login page clarity: We have made the sign in page significantly more clear.

Save work prompt: You are now prompted by your browser to save all changes when you navigate away from a page with unsaved work.

Additional plan statuses: The Current Plan Status page now has 4 options. You can review the updated user's guide for additional details. 

Works in Progress

Last month many of you were so kind as to participate in user testing for the new Ready design. The following participants deserve our thanks for sharing their thoughts and overcoming some technical difficulties:

• Laura Rodriguez-Mascorro of California State University-Stanislaus
  • Mike Gregory of The University of Tennessee
  • Cindy Mohat of The University of Texas at Arlington
  • Scott Burnotes of University of Miami
  • Beverly Wyatt of Ohio University
  • Catherine Gottlieb of California State University-Long Beach
  • Donna Singer of Ramapo College of New Jersey
  • Jerica Deitrick of University of Iowa
  • Rob Littrell of Boise State University

We will be addressing a few issues with the redesign including: updated left hand navigation, the creation of edit and view modes, the ability to hide/show Guidance, reducing variation in page formats and more! Take a peek.

​We hope to have all design updates completed, documented and released by July. At that point I will be requesting that all users migrate from the legacy Ready system to the Ready 2015 version.

Question: Have you been wishing that Peak Periods would show up in a report? If so, I want to hear from YOU! Please complete this super short survey and tell me what you would want to see on a report regarding peak periods for critical functions.

Upcoming Events

URMIA Annual Conference, September 17-21, San Diego, CA

IAEM Universities & Colleges Caucus Symposium, October 15-16, Savannah, GA

Kuali Days 2016, November 14-18, San Diego, CA

End Notes

So many of you are interested in attending webinars but I need those of you with experience to volunteer to share that knowledge. Please email me at bhiggins@kuali.co if you are interested in sharing your experience with others. Let's help this community grow in knowledge!

To submit product suggestions use the Kuali Ready Help Forum here. To submit support requests, please contact ready-help@kuali.co.

Thank you!

Becky Higgins

Ready Product Manager

Login or Signup to post a comment